As we move through the phases of the current COVID crisis, I see guests in my office space with discretion. I will advise you when you contact me.
Sessions will take place in compliance with State and Federal COVID-19 regulations. Here are the precautions I am taking to ensure that the transition back to in-person appointments is safe for you.
- Virtual sessions are available for local and long-distance guests. I have been doing virtual sessions for years and they are equally as effective. The only difference is that you enter the biofield experience using a more imagistic approach, rather than physical movement.
- When a family is involved, a 15-minute zoom meeting will occur prior to a session to answer questions because only one person can enter into the office at a time. There are many shops and coffee bars within minutes of my home office.
Prior to the appointment:
- You will be sent a link to review updated COVID policies and will be required to inform me that you read and understand them.
- All clinical forms will be sent via email and returned via email.
- I will inquire about health issues to determine if an in-person visit is the best option for both of us. If you had any contact with someone afflicted with COVID or flu within the past two weeks, I recommend a virtual session.
- If you feel ill, please reschedule in-person and virtual appointments for your comfort.
- Virtual sessions are always an option, equally as effective, and personal.
At the Time of Your Appointment:
- You are required to wear a mask into the office and to wash your hands as soon as you arrive for your appointment and after the appointment. Masks during sessions are optional for guests and may be difficult because of breathwork and emotional expression.
- I have a variety of hand sanitizer sprays available for you to use.
- Please attend the session alone. If you are accompanied by a family member, while you are in session, they may visit nearby shopping, coffee shops, or The Galleria Mall, which is a 2-minute drive from my residential office. Guests can no longer wait in the family room area.
- I am not seeing children at this time unless they are already a client.
- In the office space, there is plenty of room to maintain social distance. You can choose from a variety of seating for your comfort.
Home Office Environment:
- An air purifier has been placed in the office and will run the length of the workday.
- Office supplies, writing utensils, therapeutic props, etc., will be sanitized between each session.
- Windows will be cracked open for good ventilation and a fan in the smaller office will circulate air.
- The entryway, bathroom, and workroom will be cleaned daily.
If you have any questions, please call me before your appointment to discuss personal needs. Many warm wishes of health and wellbeing to you and your family.
Sanna Carapellotti, M.S., Cht